Wingspan: 2000 mm
Maximum Velocity: 600km/h
Maximum range: 190km
Maximum altitude: 4500m
Take off: Catapult or take-off track
Auto pilot operated and guided
Target coordinates preset and programmable
Fight plan according to uploaded 3D map
For all regions. including urban areas with accuracy to 0.5m.
- “Follow the terrain” mode at low altitude and high velocity to prevent radar detection and targeting.
- Any other flight plan to be uploaded.
- Random loitering near the target and on-top attack mode available
HEAT warhead on board to penetrate 800 mm of RHA
No active signal transmission and reception and therefore no jamming possible.
Radar detection prevention:
- Small reflective surface
- Low altitude and high velocity flight
- Radio wave transparent materials are used and therefore little or no reflection towards the enemy radar is achieved
- Radio wave absorbent insulation for the inner metal components to further decrease the reflection towards the enemy radar.