RP-24 MLRS System
To combat small and low-flying air targets / drones and helicopters / complete with camera, fire control system / FIRE CONTROL SYSTEM / and electronic remote contactless programmable fuses / TIME FUZE / for fragmentation munitions / HE AMMUNITION / with controlled on a gap in the trajectory – mounted on the car body or on an armoured combat vehicle / INFANTRY ARMORED VEHICLE /.
The advantage of the system is also the use of relatively cheap ammunition, such as C-5 air missiles.
- CALIBERS: 57 MM
- RADAR GUIDED
- CAPACITY: 57 MM HE OR HEAT FRAGMENTATION ROCKETS
- TWO VARIATIONS – ONE WITH 24 TUBES & SECOND WITH 48 TUBES
- WEIGHT VARIATION ONE 24 TUBES: 150 KG
- WEIGHT VARIATION SECOND 48 TUBES: 300 KG
- PROGRAMMABLE FUSES ACCURACY OF 1 MILLISECOND.