Guard 3D PULSE DETECTION Radar
Features of GUARD 3D Pulse Detection Radar
- GUARD is a High Precision Tactical C-Band or S-Band 3D Pulse Radar with linear frequency signal modulation and electronically generated elevation angle diagram.
- Each beam of the electronic diagram is emitted at a different frequency.
- Active antenna with an electronic scanning elevation angle diagram.
- The carrier frequency is different at every new angle of transmission and reception, as may the
transmission and reception codes optionally be. This feature enhances the radar resistivity to failure.
- The main diagram is formed by data, received in parallel by all sub-diagram.
- Height is measured by the average data of at least two receiving diagrams.
- Radar subsystems of diagnostic and control during operation is available.
- Radar Electronic Counter Measures (ECM) and Electronic Counter Measures (ECCM) available.
- TCP /IP and ASTERIX protocol output to C2 systems and remote control available.
The radar is designed for automatic detection and tracking of:
- Highly maneuverable aerial targets with small reflective surface (UAVs and missiles)
- Larger reflective surface aerial targets (fighter jets and helicopters)
- Ground targets (persons, vehicles, etc.)
- Anti-aircraft missile systems and air defense artillery systems
- The radar is mobile and can change Its position quickly